Just realised today that, in 18ish months (October 2016), we will be celebrating the five year anniversary of Jurassic London. (Immediately followed by, wait, it has only been 3 and a half years?!)
Thinking ahead, I'd love to create some sort of anniversary edition, but I'd also like it to have appeal - and long-term value - beyond nostalgia and back-patting (although, honestly, it'll have plenty of that).
Possible content could include:
- A 'best of' collection of some of our favourite stories
- And/or some 'best of' stories selected by public vote
- As part of the above - reprints of some of our (very) hard to get earlier stories
- Pretty reproductions of covers and interior art
- 'Behind the scenes' materials - editorial notes, early sketches, photos, poster art, etc. etc.
- New stories from Jurassic authors
- Open subs, with flash fiction around dinosaurs?!
What would you like to see?