About the book
In Jews vs Zombies, editors Lavie Tidhar and Rebecca Levene have gathered together brand new stories from the light-hearted to the profound, with authors ranging from BSFA Award winner Adam Roberts to best-selling author Sarah Lotz, all asking, for the first time, the question you didn’t even know you wanted answered – what happens when the Chosen People meet the Living Dead?
“If you will it, it is no dream!” as Theodor Herzl said: and no doubt he had just such an anthology in mind.
- “Rise” by Rena Rossner
- “The Scapegoat Factory” by Ofir Touche Gafla
- “Like a Coin Entrusted in Faith” by Shimon Adaf
- “Ten for Sodom” by Daniel Polansky
- “The Friday People” by Sarah Lotz
- “Tactrate Metim 28A” by Benjamin Rosenbaum
- “Wiseman's Terror Tales” by Anna Tambour
- “Zayinim” by Adam Roberts
Edited by Rebecca Levene and Lavie Tidhar
Cover by Sarah Anne Langton
Published 19 March 2015
Paperback omnibus edition (with Jews vs Aliens): (Out of print)
Reviews and Extras
Sarah Anne Langton's gorgeous cover art, featured at Creative Review.
Editor Lavie Tidhar interviewed in the Jewish Telegraph.
"Mazel Tov!" - celebrating the two new anthologies at Tor.com.
Lavie Tidhar introduces Jews vs Aliens and Jews vs Zombies on his blog.